Gratis levering og returnering
  • Abstract Brace Rose

     221,00
    Add to cart
  • Ava Brace Rose

     127,00
    Add to cart
  • Bound by love Brace Rose

     132,00
    Add to cart
  • Carlton brace rose

     428,00
    Add to cart
  • Chantal Bangle Brace Rose

     191,00
    Add to cart
  • Chros round a ring Brace Rose

     965,00
    Add to cart
  • Classic brace rose

     186,00
    Add to cart
  • Cocktail brace rose

     168,00
    Add to cart
  • Easy brace rose

     78,00
    Add to cart
  • Extension Rose

     10,00
    Add to cart
  • Felicia Brace Rose

     90,00
    Add to cart
  • Love actually Brace Rose

     318,00
    Add to cart
  • Monaco Brace Rose

     284,00
    Add to cart
  • Neil Brace Rose

     114,00
    Add to cart
  • Paris Bangle Brace Rose

     140,00
    Add to cart
  • Rio Brace Rose

     1.549,00
    Add to cart
  • Sparse Classic Brace Rose

     152,00
    Add to cart
  • The One brace rose

     213,00
    Add to cart
  • Thin loops brace rose

     60,00
    Add to cart
  • Tiffany brace rose

     65,00
    Add to cart
  • Together Brace Rose

     70,00
    Add to cart
  • Twisted Brace Rose

     306,00
    Add to cart
  • Verona Brace Rose

     172,00
    Add to cart

Rose Gold Bracelets – perfect for sunkissed skin

Are you a woman who loves rose gold bracelets?
Then you are not the only one. Rose gold bracelets are a type of gold plating that is here to stay. The color is made by mixing a little bit of copper in the gold plating. This creates the nice rose golden color. Many women in Scandinavia have a skin color which goes perfectly well with rose gold bracelets, since it does not make them look så pale. When we get a bit more tanned in the summer, it compliments a sun kissed skin very well.

Here is a little bit of information about gold and gold alloys:
Gold is a very soft type of metal. 25 carat consists of 100% pure gold. In order to be able to work with gold more easily, a so called alloy is made. The gold is mixed with other metals. In 18 carat, the gold consists of 75% pure gold, and the remaining 25% is made up of other metals. This enables you to get the different colors in the gold. The rose gold color is an alloy of pure gold, copper and silver. When it comes to rose gold bracelets, it is basically silver. We use 925 sterling silver which is the purest silver available. Afterwards, the nice rose alloy is coated over the silver.

True quality rose gold jewelry

On our webshop, you will find the prettiest pieces of jewelry for women.
Most models are available in three different colors: gold plated rose gold, gold plated gold, or rhodium silver. It is not very often that a brand manufactures the same model in three different colors. As a result, we have become synonymous with that, resulting in many grateful and loyal customers with a love for rose gold jewlery.

Updating…
  • No products in the cart.